It seem to be a small word but it has a huge effect “Kindness” . A random act of kindness done by you can be beneficial for someone having a very bad day or having a trouble.I am not saying stop doing your work or join a full time NGO but just make a little time to do small things for others along with your busy schedule.It is capable of giving smile to not only the other person but also you !
The amazing thing is it has no boundaries.No matter you are a student,a worker,a professional,a businessman,a leader,a house wife or house mom,rich or poor.You can help someone,human or animal,bird or plant.Just have the good intentions,pure and unconditional love that’s all you need.
So let’s check out the magic of “Being Kind” :
1.Uplifts the mood : A helping gesture or just few simple kind words can lift up the mood of a person.If your are helping someone out or giving a kind suggestion, it will boost up their confidence & morale and they will start focusing on the positive side.It will also makes you feel happier.
2. Strong relationships & Goodwill : When you do good to a stranger or a loved one.This will make your bond stronger with them.They will think of you with a good memory and smile.It brightens up your image and goodwill in their theart.It will help you in getting closer to the people you are surrounded by.
3. Happiness : Kindness brings happiness to all you are surronded by including you.Yes you! When ever you are in the process of helping someone,you will automatically feel that it is soothing you from within,giving you immense joy.Check your mirror, it actually gives you a fulfilling smile 🙂
4. Reduces stress & depression : Its a proven fact that kindness reduces the stress level and depression. When you are doing good or helping someone or simply giving them an ear, they will feel at ease.It will reduce the level of their blood pressure,normalise the heartbeat and soothes the stretched nerves.More over when you are doing this it also will reduce your stress level as it’s a feel good factor and when ever your are feeling good it automatically reduces your tension,negative thoughts and pain.
5 . Good for immune system : May be you are aware or not when ever you are doing something bad or wrong to someone it upsets your gut.Yes you hear it right . It’s a strong feeling. When you are pure and good in your intentions, when your are reaching there to help somebody,it will boost up your immune system.You don’t trust me?? Google it ! But seriously it’s a very personal feeling/experience, give it a try and you will know.
6. Positivity & Self image : The more you become a kind person the more it will make you a positive figure.It changes your state of mind,your thought patterns.when you see someone smiling because of you it will hipe your self image,self worth and will make you more positive in life.
7. Kindness is contagious : One of the beneficial side effects of kindness is : It’s contagious. It spreads from one heart to another.You are doing good to some one they feel good then they starts doing good to other people and the chain goes on and on.Isn’t it beautiful. It will make this world a better place to live.So start now.
8. Karmic Account : Yes ! Law of Karma. It is very perfect. It never skips anyone. Often we read or hear ; Do good Have good, what you give you will get,what you sow so shall you reap & so on. Life is actually a boomerang what you do will come to you sooner or later in any form & in manifolds .So if your want God and people to be kind to you,Opt it first.
I just want to say when ever you get a chance,Do good . Infact god says those who have wronged you,hurt you, betrayed you try to Be nice to them too.
Don’t make kindness just a random act of charity, MAKE IT A LIFESTYLE.
God Bless !