Hi Friends. Today’s article is dedicated to all the current, former and going to be – Housewives.No matter in which stage you are, you definitely deserve a Salute!
Being a housewife needs a lot of patience, willpower, courage, and BRAVERY. Of course, it needs bravery to work day & night without any compensation. There is a common slang for Housewives that “ what you do all the day despite sitting at home and doing nothing much.”
OH Hello, That’s total bullshit don’t dwell on that okay. But sometimes we tend to get depressed, overburdened and start feeling like we have no respect in outer society because we don’t earn money. Well, my dears you are thinking just the opposite because if there is no Housewife then there is no House Life.
Let’s know how to be a successful housewife:
1. Stop Complaining: Just stop whining about your current situation that you are too tired, too stressed, too blah blah. It was your choice to get married or have a child and it’s your duty to take care of the house and the kid. Stop complaining over the things you liked to do once. Instead be happy that you have the opportunity and capability to grow your family and manage your house.
2. Be Proud: You shouldn’t be ashamed that you are not earning money instead you should be proud that you are turning a house into a home. You are raising your kids with a loving and nurturing attitude. It doesn’t matter how much efficient nanny you have for your kid but no one can raise your child better than you. You are doing a great job by serving elders, taking care of your partner. Remember, only women with a loving and caring attitude can make a house worth living.
3. Make Over: You are a house wife and it doesn’t mean that you don’t need any makeup. There is no good in doing household chores all day and do nothing about your looks. Oh yeah, you will say I don’t get time for all this but if you have time to mop the floor then you should have time to wipe your face. Housewifing doesn’t mean you are an old stock and okay in the storage room. You are alive so you need to groom to Feel & Look alive. Take regular makeover sessions and stay rejuvenated.
4. Intimacy: Personal life shouldn’t be compromised in any case. No matter what responsibilities you have towards your home and children, you & your husband deserves those intimate moments and loving talks. Work shouldn’t be the excuse for not enjoying your WE time. Make time for your marital bliss and stay connected always for a Happy Married life.
5. Me Time: You deserve time for your self. Bedsheets aren’t washed, clothes aren’t ironed, the maid is on leave. SO? Do you feel sorry about taking a break? No, you should not. You aren’t a machine oops machines too needs a break for repair. I guess now you get my point. Take care of your self, give your self some treat, a good spa, new hairdo, shopping, movie, Develop a new hobby. Do whatever makes you happy. Spend some time with yourself as it’s necessary to shred stress and stay motivated.
6. Kitchen Queen: Take care of what is being cooked, no matter who is cooking in there. To maintain the family health just the tasty food isn’t enough. You need to take care of the nutrition value. Try new healthy recipes every now and then. Serve differently, use new era serving dishes & cutlery. Not only this will make you a Supermom but also a kitchen Queen.
7. Catch up with your girlfriends: Meet your friends, share your feelings or issues with your besties and take relevant advice. You can also share new recipes and interior ideas. Go for movies or shopping, spend quality time with your friends. This will make you feel refreshed, motivated and social.
8. Know your value: No matter what people say, you are the best judge for your doings. Stay motivated by giving yourself rewards like a new dress or a new dish, whatever you like. Just know you are doing your best, giving a valuable contribution to your family and most of all you are the BOSS and you need no approval for your great work.
Good Luck Ladies!
Faith n Love