Hey there ! All you lovely people.
We all have some people in our lives who are very special to us.They can be our family members,our friends,our gf-bf or Tagless relations. Sometimes life make us move in different directions. We get busy/stuck/engaged with one thing or another and just go with the flow.It doesn’t mean we forget them.They are always in our mind but because of some reasons we stay away for a while.
But all of a sudden when you get a chance to meet them, It is a moment of immense joy.
Let’s have a look what happens when we meet our special person/people.
1. Happiness: Obviously it’s a happy moment.We get so happy & excited while seeing them after so long.Anyone can see your eyes and tell that you are going through a wonderful emotion and infact no one else is required to say that because you know that actually you are filled with joy 🙂
2. Silence : Yep,A moment of silence is always there because you want to see them how they are now,how they look now and a memory of the past glimple of theirs comes into your mind.
3. Short of words : We have so much to say,so much to share but we get stuck at from where to start the conversation.We are so filled with emotions & joy that sometimes we are short of words.
4. Sharing & Listening : As we get settled with our emotional outbursts we share so many things.Not just sharing we want to listen from them that how they are,how’s the life going, what are the future plans etc.We do share pains & feelings and are likely to be with each other in thick & thin.
5. Food & Ambiance: Well it doesn’t matter where we are sitting and what we ordered to eat as we are so busy in talking to them and staring at them that sometimes our hot coffee becomes cold coffee with out any extra charge 😉
6. Promises : At the end of the meeting we became sad & happy both.We wish them best for their lives and make promises to get in touch.Sometimes promises are given with a tight hug & sometimes they are unsaid, well told and understood without any words just with an eye talk.
May God bless all of you and your loved/special ones!
Love n Faith