The world is full of geniuses & Stupids and sometimes we are one of them.In our daily routine we face many situations and people where we have to get out of our comfort zone and yes out of mind too…
Anger is the exact word we can use for this.We get angry on many things from a little noise to a big rejection. We yell at people concerned or not concerned about the problem,we behave weirdly, or in worst cases, we break things or hurt ourself/people as well.
This is not at all good.Every situation can be handled, every problem can be resolved with patience and right actions and if it is not in your hand then there is no point to react irrationally on it.
Let’s see how this habit of yours can harm you in the long run:
1. It’s a Habit: Yes you get me right anger is not an expression or reaction it’s a habit.if you won’t control when you are becoming angry and you keep on giving weird expressions/ gestures mark my words you will definitely develop a nasty habit of becoming angry on most probably each n every small thing and you won’t even realize it till will become hard to change.
2. The murderer of peace of mind: Anger kills your inner peace. It will not only harm your calmness but also will damage your positive attitude. An angry person isn’t able to think in a good manner. It may or may not harm other person but definitely it will damage you from within.
3. Depletes your Goodwill: NO one likes harsh words/ reactions. Once you set an angry bird image in people’s mind nobody will respect you or in fact, no one will be happy to be with you. A moment of anger can change your whole character in front of society.
4. Bitter Relationships: Believe me nobody is gonna check what is in your heart. People will only assume what they will see. Each of your angry reaction or statement will create distance between you and your loved ones.
5. Cause of Health issues :You yourself pushing you towards illness. When you are angry your mind starts running and creates a number of negative thoughts and reactions.It damages your nerves.Due to these, health issues arise like depression, stress, facial twitching, shivering, insomnia, High BP, and whatnot.
6. Financial loss: Whether you are doing job or running a business few essential things are required, Calmness, quick decision making power, analytical skills, soft as well as strong communication skills and a smiling face.If you are an angry person you will lack all of this and for sure it will lead to financial losses.
So basically your anger is consuming you and not someone else. Keep a regular check on it, apply stress management techniques (Meditation, Yoga, Deep Breathing, etc)and stop it at the initial level before it goes out of your hand.
Take care & Live healthy.
Faith n Love