We are living in a democratic country .We all have right to speak,share our opinions and that’s really good.We should be communicative so that we can tell and ask for what we want / need. But sometimes we want to prove our point, win the discussion or argument & satisfy our ego but trust me being silent is far better than words.
You must be thinking what silence can do ? what is the benefit of saying nothing? Without uttering a word what we are going to get?
Let me reveal what are the benefits:
1. There is no need to talk all the time or in every topic/discussion.Being silent is a smart choice than to push ourself in waste & stressful arguments which cannot produce any good fruit.More over it increases your goodwill in the eyes of elders and people you are surrounded by.
2. By adopting silence we can preserve & restore our mental peace and energy which we unknowingly lose by jumping into less important talks/gossips/arguments.
3. A moment of silence can give you much relaxation from all the stress we gather in our whole day from school, office, workshop, home etc
4. Silent people can observe things/people/situations better than a talking parrot because they can locate their intelligence and energy in much better option.
5. Most importantly we need some space in our life.All the time we are surrounded by a number of people to whom we communicate on daily basis and gather a clutter of thoughts wich makes us feel heavy and tired. Hence take some time for youself from your busy schedule ,sit silently and enjoy your own company 🙂
I am not saying remain quiet and let the people take advantage of you or exploit you. Here the point is don’t get indulge in stupid things and talks which has no benefit and can make you even more stressed. Hence choose the wiser option and stay cooooool 😉
God bless !
Faith n Love